DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introducing the Penna Carrying Bag, designed specifically for Mavic!

Mint

Reactions
Hello ladies and gents!

My name is Mint, one of the designers from the Penna Design team.
It's nice to meet fellow Mavic pilots on this forum, first let me introduce ourselves.

Penna Design is a team made up of drone pilots, I've also got involved in the drone scene after joining the can and got hooked, I've got my own Mavic and started enjoying flying it.

We have showed the penna sling bag on this forum before.Here's the link, please feel free to take a look.
Introducing the Penna Sling Bag, designed specifically for Mavic!
poster%E5%9B%BE-jpg.27120

For those of you who think the larger sling bag didn't fit your style, how about this smaller carrying bag just for the EPP interior?
penna-liner-open-nohand2_1_orig.jpg

It can carry the Mavic and it's controller, well protected by the EPP interior and the watertight fabric exterior.
32fad9d2015a40e4cfe1cf4d8da2ada7-original_1.jpg

While you can only put a few things in this small carrying bag, it can be used in other larger camera/hybrid backpack to properly store and protect your Mavic and its controller.
16b81a7ca84ecb237390331b4ab2db87-original_orig.jpg

Please check out our website here for more information on the sling bag and carrying bag.
PENNA SLING BAG

This is our page.
Penna Design

Between the two bags, which one do you folks like better?

Attachments

• POSTER图.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 136
Reactions: pixl
My initial impression of the original was that the styrofoam was overkill. I use semi-rigid cases like these, which I've been very happy with -- they've held up well for worldwide travel. I also have another one that holds 3 batteries.

Making the "perfect" case is impossible...for someone like me, what I carry differs from day to day. Sometimes I'm just using my Peak Design Everyday Messenger shoulder bag, carrying the Mavic and my Camera, lenses and batteries. Other days I use a camera backpack which allows me to also carry chargers, GoPro gear, tripods, and my laptop without really feeling the weight too much. The one thing I almost never do is carry only the Mavic set-up. So for me, having all the Mavic gear in modular cases that I can throw into bigger cases as needed works best.

I've been a photo professional for over two decades, and have had practically every bag imaginable. I have 4 in rotation now, plus two peli's. What I've learned is that for myself modularity is key. But my experience may be quite different from others.

It's great to see development of new stuff like this! It probably won't meet. my needs, but I can see that a lot of thought is going into it, and I wish you continued success.

Thumbswayup

How much?

We poor pilots broken by our YADA addiction, can afford $7.99 Wundercases, $49 dedicated Wunderphones, $4 VR headsets, FREE Bluetooth earbuds... can we afford this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne