DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Invalid battery

Gilly562

Reactions
Have M2 Pro w/2 batteries, relatively new, Nov ‘19. No flying till recently. No issues with batteries using DJI charger.
Bought Hanatora 5-in-1 rapid charger to have car charge option for trip, but didn’t need to use.
Didn’t expect to be flying anytime soon so I discharged batts on Hanatora using storage mode.
Now one of my batts shows as ‘invalid battery’ in go4 app. All lights on M2 Pro are solid red. Tried discharging batt on M2 till
shut down and then recharging with DJI charger. Same problem.
Has Hanatora F’d my batt? Anyone else have issues? It’s of course out of warranty.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr Shamrok
I've had no issues with the Hanatora 5 in 1. Sounds like maybe your battery went into hibernate mode? When you connect the battery to the Hanatora charger, does it recognize the battery and show voltage and start to charge showing charge current? Have you tried charging the battery on the original charger (direct, don't use the DJI charging hub)?

Reactions: Mr Shamrok
Have M2 Pro w/2 batteries, relatively new, Nov ‘19. No flying till recently. No issues with batteries using DJI charger.
Bought Hanatora 5-in-1 rapid charger to have car charge option for trip, but didn’t need to use.
Didn’t expect to be flying anytime soon so I discharged batts on Hanatora using storage mode.
Now one of my batts shows as ‘invalid battery’ in go4 app. All lights on M2 Pro are solid red. Tried discharging batt on M2 till
shut down and then recharging with DJI charger. Same problem.
Has Hanatora F’d my batt? Anyone else have issues? It’s of course out of warranty.
I’m sorry that the battery does not work for you. Could you describe in more detail what happens to your battery when you insert it into the drone. And what happens when you connect it to the original charge. But it looks like it has a blocked module.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde