DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iOS 11.0.3

dsd317

Reactions
Anyone try this one yet? I was about to update to 11.0.2 and noticed it's now 11.0.3. :eek:

Welll.....I decided to go for it and updated my Go 4 app to 4.1.12 and iphone 7+ to iOS 11.0.3. Connected and flew indoors without any problems. Whew!!! Now, I just need to more (outdoors of course) to see how it performs with latest updates.

Not yet, but thanks for the heads up....hard to keep up with all these constant updates!

I only downloaded 11.0.2 two days ago at 2.5+Gb and an update already! Can’t Apple test these products before they release them to let consumers find the faults in their system? Three in 3 weeks.

Next thing we know DJI will release an update to catch up because some aspect of their software and/or firmware won’t be compatible!

Just as well I have a generous data limit and reasonable download speed. This one is supposedly only 276Mb. Bug fixes and a few other modifications.

I upgraded to 11.0.3, flies fine, but the little green focus box is kinda broken on the Go4 app (4.0.8) and Mavic on .700. Used to be even all round and now looks like this...

152316jfthrjqxtt774ehm.jpg

I’m on 11.0.3 using both updated iPhone 6s Plus and iPad Pro 9.7. Each is doing fine running the latest dji go4.
I might add I fly both a Mavic and p4 and so far so good for both

Updated IOS and everything else updated and all is good also from what I have flew But I wanted to use the recorder and have yet got it to work without it being so jumpy it's unuseable . That or I have a setting off somewhere .

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Updated IOS and everything else updated and all is good also from what I have flew But I wanted to use the recorder and have yet got it to work without it being so jumpy it's unuseable . That or I have a setting off somewhere .

dirkclod what do u mean? R u talking about recording video and it being jumpy?

When flying to have the telemetry recorded . I like to make runs and thought that would be nice but can't get it to work right .
Video's fine .

Reactions: brando
dirkclod what do u mean? R u talking about recording video and it being jumpy?
Not sure if this is going to work but without recorder on this is smooth
as butter With it on this is what I see on my screen .

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Dang I see now what u mean. Not even sure what that’s about. I will take mine out and experiment some and see if I get the same results. I’ll report back when done

Reactions: dirkclod
Dirkclod what iDevice are you using? If the processor speed is not fast enough it may start dropping frames.

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer