DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ios 13.1 Video editing tools

Nakita Mosquita

Reactions
Been a bit of an Apple fan for decades BUT the inclusion of the awesome video-editing tools in this ios update makes me a happier Mavic Air user. Something I can use without having to utilize another app or software program. Kudos Apple!IMG_1173.JPGIMG_1173.JPG

The editing is very rudimentary. If you have an iPad Pro, you must try LumaFusion. It is easy and powerful - and a steal at $20. It actually an amazing piece of software.

Reactions: MaxJazzHanz
The editing is very rudimentary. If you have an iPad Pro, you must try LumaFusion. It is easy and powerful - and a steal at $20. It actually an amazing piece of software.

Do you have recommendation for MacBook Pro? I don’t see Luma Fusion in apps for that. Do not want anything expensive!

Been a bit of an Apple fan for decades BUT the inclusion of the awesome video-editing tools in this ios update makes me a happier Mavic Air user. Something I can use without having to utilize another app or software program. Kudos Apple!
What's the name of this app?

Another member, Brett8883, recommended "iMovie."

I don’t see in iMovie where I can stitch just photos rather than video. Also, it keeps crashing each time I drag another photo into the box, although when I restart it, the added photo is there. Is it possible to stitch photos rather than videos with this app?

I don’t see in iMovie where I can stitch just photos rather than video. Also, it keeps crashing each time I drag another photo into the box, although when I restart it, the added photo is there. Is it possible to stitch photos rather than videos with this app?
When I want to stitch just photos I use "Slideshow" in Photos ...

What's the name of this app?

iOS 13.

The built-in photo app now does the same types of adjustments you've been able to use on photos, to video. Crop, straighten, tweak brightness, contrast and color without needing third party apps. Sure it has limitations, but it's pretty handy for quick tweaks.

Lumafusion is the best editing app hands down. Can not believe the options and how powerful it is.

I can 2nd this. Bought luma and quickly realized my iPad mini 4 is not up to par anymore. iPad Pro + pencil + luma fusion is really the best way to edit without buying a full blown PC

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98