DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iOS Bluetooth glasses

maelledge

Reactions
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a set of glasses that would connect to my iPad mini via Bluetooth. I’m not wanting to use them for control like the BT-300, I just want to mirror what my iPad is showing and still use the iPad as the main interface.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Hi Mike,

there is nothing that will transfer video data via Bluetooth that I am aware of. There is simply not enough bandwidth via Bluetooth to do Video (simplified explanation - there might be some Bluetooth V5 potential solutions but still not enough for stable video transmission)

WiFi with iOS AirPlay is probably the only solution on iDevices. So the receiving device have to support AirPlay Video. I don't know of any. But you might be able to find an Android AirPlay receiver app that works on Moverio or other Android based "video glasses"

You can buy an hdmi adapter for the iPad if your glasses have an hdmi input your all set to mirror the display via hdmi

I plan on purchasing the adapter that has an HDMI and Lighting connector. So I will have an HDMI out of the iPad but I’m still not sure the best device to use to see the display. Any recommendations on glasses that don’t cost $800?

I dont use goggles of any kind, so I wont me much help there. I can tell you that the HDMI adapter works great!.

Don't think you can fly with it, how would it connect to controller?

Best Buy has an adapter that has a HDMI and a Lightning connector for 45.00. I’ll post the like tomorrow.

Reactions: WAXMAN
Allows you to connect to any HDMI display. Glasses etc. Whatever appears on the ipad /Iphone will also appear on the connected device.
The adapter uses the lightning port on the device, but gives another along with the HDMI on the other end.

Reactions: WAXMAN
I was thinking that this might be what I try first since the price is reasonable. Would like to know if anyone has used these before. IMG_1844.JPG

Allows you to connect to any HDMI display. Glasses etc. Whatever appears on the ipad /Iphone will also appear on the connected device.
The adapter uses the lightning port on the device, but gives another along with the HDMI on the other end.
I think I understand? Thanks for the quick reply.

Don't see it working, one end goes in iPad out HDMI the other is just a charge port. Charges iPad no data

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13