DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ios rollback anyone had any luck with it?

droneuser

Reactions
I would really like to rollback the firmware on my ipad mini ( I bought it a few months ago) from what it sounds like I cant roll it back cause I need the "signatures" to do the rollback :(

does anyone have any ways around this? I am at 11.2.1 firmware I want to go back to 11.0.0

I think by rolling it back and running older go app the ipad will be much faster!!

Thanks

iOS firmware rollbacks require tons of work, you don't just get to click something and downgrade. Especially going back that many steps.

iOS firmware rollbacks require tons of work, you don't just get to click something and downgrade. Especially going back that many steps.

ohh yes I know I need sign "signatures" to start with :(

some one out there had to do this :)

thanks but I am looking to rollback the firmware of the ipad mini itself

I have fought with this for weeks and have finally admitted defeat. But, if you can make the investment in a good android tablet, its a breeze. I now keep my iPad on the latest/greatest DJI and Apple software, and dedicate my android for all other activities that require different versions. I never realized until now how nice it is to have a second tablet if you like to test lots of different things.

I have fought with this for weeks and have finally admitted defeat. But, if you can make the investment in a good android tablet, its a breeze. I now keep my iPad on the latest/greatest DJI and Apple software, and dedicate my android for all other activities that require different versions. I never realized until now how nice it is to have a second tablet if you like to test lots of different things.

ya d*** apple and their signatures!!!! :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer