DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad holder

Gonzo66

Reactions
Can anyone recommend a good iPad holder? Maybe one that sits above the controller.

I've got a PGYTech iPad holder that has been working wonderfully for me. It'll hold a full-sized iPad in an Otterbox case, but I use it for an iPad mini 5. I do not know if it'll hold an iPad Pro.

I like the Mav Mount 3 (and I see it's been improved since I got mine):

Looks like he has changed the style of the device holder itself. The information on the site is a bit confusing to me. Maybe I missed something. Is he calling the old holder the “slimline” ?
And is there an option for old style holder verses the wider one in the picture?
Or is this just another example of my gray matter not participating in the correct manner?

Looks like he has changed the style of the device holder itself. The information on the site is a bit confusing to me. Maybe I missed something. Is he calling the old holder the “slimline” ?
And is there an option for old style holder verses the wider one in the picture?
Or is this just another example of my gray matter not participating in the correct manner?

It should have been called the MavMount v4.

But still, it looks like it would hold a larger tablet without being wobbly. The old v3 hold my iPad Air 2 with hood just fine though.

Mavmount 3. Best accessory that I have purchased for my fleet. Fits like a glove and the balance is perfect for me. Of course you have to practice a lot with the sticks to achieve finger memory movements for the sticks. Mine sits below and slightly above the controller so as not to interfere with the antennae transmission.

Mavmount 3. Best accessory that I have purchased for my fleet. Fits like a glove and the balance is perfect for me. Of course you have to practice a lot with the sticks to achieve finger memory movements for the sticks. Mine sits below and slightly above the controller so as not to interfere with the antennae transmission.
That's how I have mine too. The few times I've just used my phone (dead iPad), I thought "huh, so that's what the controller looks like in use".

I have mavmount 3 polar Pro. both have way more professional feel as their metal as in comparison to springy plastic on all those other pgytech ones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven