DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Mini 4 Decision

Is the screen brightness any worse than on an iPhone? I've read recent leaks that Apple is getting ready to announce a mini 5 finally. I'm waiting to see if that is confirmed.

Is the screen brightness any worse than on an iPhone? I've read recent leaks that Apple is getting ready to announce a mini 5 finally. I'm waiting to see if that is confirmed.
Ive never had to use a sun screen with the mini 4 but i am in south yirkshire, not exactly the sunniest of locations ;)

Presently I use an iPhone 6 Plus as a monitor while flying my Mavic 2 Pro. The small screen is getting old. Tried a Samsung Tab A and couldn’t get it to work, Go4 ran fine but no video. So I decided to go with iPad Mini 4. My decision. Get the wi-fi model and use my phone as a hotspot, or spend an extra $130 and get the cellular version. Also would cost me to add to my cell bill.
Any experience here with using a wi-fi hotspot to run a tablet ?? Or is there a cheaper Android tablet that would work since they have GPS ??

I am a Samsung guy as well. It was hard but I sprung for an iPad mini also. I treat it like a Krystal sky. I only use it for drone stuff. It’s bright enough for me.

You cannot even tell if an Ipad is on without a sunscreen where I live in the West Mojave desert not far from Death Valley.
Thats about as far removed from Yorkshire weather as you could ever get, I am a little envious :)

Presently I use an iPhone 6 Plus as a monitor while flying my Mavic 2 Pro. The small screen is getting old. Tried a Samsung Tab A and couldn’t get it to work, Go4 ran fine but no video. So I decided to go with iPad Mini 4. My decision. Get the wi-fi model and use my phone as a hotspot, or spend an extra $130 and get the cellular version. Also would cost me to add to my cell bill.
Any experience here with using a wi-fi hotspot to run a tablet ?? Or is there a cheaper Android tablet that would work since they have GPS ??

Once you try a Crystalsky you will never look back , I use the 5.5 with my Mavic 2 Pro and it’s just a great investment

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYNOGOD