DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad mini 4 or ? MP

Doug D

Reactions
I know it's been covered a thousand times but it's too much info sometimes. I'm currently using the Wunderphone for my MP & it's very good however screens just too small for my aging eyes. I don't have it but I'm going to spend about $300. I'm leaning towards the mini 4 but what about the 9.7? This tablet is just for MP. Thanks guys & gals, I appreciate any advice you have.

I use the Ipad (9.7 inch) wifi only and it works very well for my needs. I have the 2017 and the 2018 models and they have enough power to run the Go app easily. That's just my choice .

I use the Ipad (9.7 inch) wifi only and it works very well for my needs. I have the 2017 and the 2018 models and they have enough power to run the Go app easily. That's just my choice .
Thanks Jordak

Reactions: Jordak
fathers day sale - walmart and bestbuy ipad mini 4 - $299 new 128GB

has the same processor as iphone 6 (so im waiting for a hand me down iphone 6 plus)

fathers day sale - walmart and bestbuy ipad mini 4 - $299 new 128GB

has the same processor as iphone 6 (so im waiting for a hand me down iphone 6 plus)
Thanks goixiz, I saw that. Not sure if the 9.7 might be easier on the eyes or even recommend m

The mini4 will fit nicely in the remote. You'll need an extra adapter for anything bigger.

The mini4 will fit nicely in the remote. You'll need an extra adapter for anything bigger.
Thanks LongRifle, I use a tablet mount already with my Wunderphone. Keeps it closer to my eyes & angle options & I already have it + is cool[emoji4]

Doug the 2018 ipad (9.7 in) wifi only is $329 and the same with wifi and Cellular is like $459 or so. That is on the Apple site.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato