DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad mini 4 ....possibly to be disconued

Wow, that’s disappointing if it turns out. I just posted my iPad mini for sale in the Classifieds though since I am consolidating to my 9.7 Pro.

Thanks for posting that, I have a Nexus 7 now, but was considering an ipad mini as a GPS-less "upgrade". TKD - the announcement may be to,your benefit - folks not wanting a full size 'pad will still be looking for a mini, and now the market has been narrowed a bit

These rumors have been around for years so I would take them with a grain of salt. Although, it might bring prices down if that happens.

Walmart.com has the mini 4 128gb WiFi for $299 on sale right now.

Ah. Why would Apple start a rumor about an item in their own product line. Your remark doesn't wash.

Did you read the article? It’s an “analyst” quoting unnamed sources, not Apple. If you google the topic you’ll find articles from 2017 saying the same thing. Nothing’s final until Apple themselves say it. Articles like this are frequent clickbait to generate page views during slow news cycles.

Is the Mini 4 working well with Go 4 app?

Mine will be here soon but everything I’ve read and seen on YouTube says yes. It’s basically the same cpu as the iPad Air 2 clocked a little lower (A8 vs A8X). Not the fastest by any means but still ahead of most android tablets and more than enough for Go 4

Yes. I read the article. I never stated it was from Apple. It was about Apple and the mini 4. Who cares who wrote it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Magilla Gorilla
Yes. I read the article. I never stated it was from Apple. It was about Apple and the mini 4. Who cares who wrote it. That's all I have to say on the matter. You can have the last word if you like. Go for it. :)

Sorry - when your response to me was “why would Apple start a rumor” I felt I should point out they actually didn’t say that. Sorry for responding to what you typed? ;)Thumbswayup

Sorry - when your response to me was “why would Apple start a rumor” I felt I should point out they actually didn’t say that. Sorry for responding to what you typed? ;)Thumbswayup

:)Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo