DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad mini 4

WestyinWC

Reactions
Question. Will my mini work with the M2P controller without any modification? Also will the cable reach? Just making sure I'm set when I get my M2P. Thanks!

Dan

Question. Will my mini work with the M2P controller without any modification? Also will the cable reach? Just making sure I'm set when I get my M2P. Thanks!

Dan

You need to use a longer cable just like the Mavic Pro controller, but the Ipad Mini 4 fits just fine without modding.

I have some 12" braid covered cables from my P4P that allow me to use the mini 4 with the Magic 2 Pro without too much slack...fits a little tight into the arms the 1st few times but gets a little easier...

can't imagine flying with anything smaller...

Dan
Works great with mine!
Just finished my first Mavic Pro 2 flight, Ipad Mini 4 and the same 4" cable I used with my Mavic Pro (1). No issues at all, and the Mavic Pro 2 controller holds the Ipad Mini 4 just as well as the original Mavic controller did :)

Reactions: LongRifle
Thanks guys. Guess I just need to order a long USB to lightning cable. Is 12 inches sufficient?

More than enough...I use the center port between the arms

What is the best port to use with the shortest cable length that won't get easily tangled? Post #4 above mentions using a 4" cable; why use one longer if that does work?

Also put the home button to the right. There are more magnets for holding the cover closed on the side without the volume controls and they will cause your sticks to be out of calibration (the sticks use hall effect sensors). So position the iPad mini so the cable comes out of the right side. Less magnets near the remote that way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech