DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad Mini 5

Sheppie

Reactions
Anyone know of a better price on the Ipad Mini 5 wifi. Amazon has for 384.99. Not interested in refurb.

Anyone know of a better price on the Ipad Mini 5 wifi. Amazon has for 384.99. Not interested in refurb.

It retails for $400. If you don’t want refurbished then you will have to wait for a sale somewhere.

It retails for $400. If you don’t want refurbished then you will have to wait for a sale somewhere.
Yes, that was the object of this thread to see if anyone knows of a better price than Amazons 384.99.

Reactions: knewton
Yes, that was the object of this thread to see if anyone knows of a better price than Amazons 384.99.

Google it from time to time. Bestbuy and amazon have had it for under $350 in the past.

I purchased a new mini 5 wifi only at Target last week, it was on sale for 349.00. I couldn't find that price anywhere else, which I thought was odd. I assumed Apples pricing would the same regardless of the vendor.

I purchased a new mini 5 wifi only at Target last week, it was on sale for 349.00. I couldn't find that price anywhere else, which I thought was odd. I assumed Apples pricing would the same regardless of the vendor.
How does it work with your MA2

Absolutely love the size and functionality of the mini. This is my first Apple product...so much to learn. You'll need to download google maps since you won't have cellular service.

Reactions: Inspirephil
Absolutely love the size and functionality of the mini. This is my first Apple product...so much to learn. You'll need to download google maps since you won't have cellular service.
Thanks, just curious. Does your compass at the bottom center of your screen work, meaning stays white.

Meant to say while using the DJI Fly app.

On occasion the indicator will turn red, so I either adjust the height of the bird or adjust the angle of the rc. It seems to solve it. I've gotten a message that the compass on the ipad needs calibrating. Haven't learned that one yet.

Reactions: Inspirephil
On occasion the indicator will turn red, so I either adjust the height of the bird or adjust the angle of the rc. It seems to solve it. I've gotten a message that the compass on the ipad needs calibrating. Haven't learned that one yet.
Thank you.

Reactions: ackdrone
No worries, hope it helps.

I just bought a iPad Mini (latest model) this morning from amazon for $349.00

I have a iPad fifth generation that I’m going to be selling if you’re interested it’s not just Wi-Fi though but it is like brand new not a scratch on it.

You did not mention the size which has a lot to do with the price. As an FYI I purchased an open box from Best Buy two weeks ago for around $350....it was non-wi fi version and had 256 gig of memory. Did not Wi FI but wanted large memory to download maps.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks