DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad Mini and Mavic 2

ChallengerPilot

Reactions
This is probably a dumb question but here goes.

I crashed my Mavic Pro and replaced with a Mavic 2 Pro. In the past, I used my iPad mini (with up to date iOS) and plugged it in via the USB port on the bottom of RC. Now, trying that with both my iPhone AND iPad, it will not work. The iPhone will connect using the installed micro-usb port on the side. Just nothing from the bottom USB port.

Thoughts?

Have you tried a different lightning cable?

Have you removed the micro usb cable from the side of the controller before using the bottom USB port.

Holy crap...it worked. Does it say that anywhere in the manual? Either I looked right past that or its not in there! Either way...you guys rock!

Reactions: rickw
So.......why isn't this in the manual???????Oh never mind let everyone be baffled like I was!

Last edited:
This is probably a dumb question but here goes.

I crashed my Mavic Pro and replaced with a Mavic 2 Pro. In the past, I used my iPad mini (with up to date iOS) and plugged it in via the USB port on the bottom of RC. Now, trying that with both my iPhone AND iPad, it will not work. The iPhone will connect using the installed micro-usb port on the side. Just nothing from the bottom USB port.

Thoughts?
Q What mini ipad using? tx.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM