DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad mini4

Having 3rd parties sell adapters for $10-$20 on Amazon is a really strange way for DJI to make money. ?

I was talking Dji specifically. I am sure they will have their own version of an adapter? Why not just design that "Jumbo Size new remote" to fit a tablet? The original Mavic Air remote fit a tablet.

I was talking Dji specifically. I am sure they will have their own version of an adapter? Why not just design that "Jumbo Size new remote" to fit a tablet? The original Mavic Air remote fit a tablet.

I don't agree at all, they would have announced it at launch if they were going to. Many flyers already have existing 3rd party mounts that will work just fine so there isn't room to make much money.

From a design perspective, it seems pretty clear that the size limitation is based on the height of the controller that the holder retracts into.

I don't agree at all, they would have announced it at launch if they were going to. Many flyers already have existing 3rd party mounts that will work just fine so there isn't room to make much money.

From a design perspective, it seems pretty clear that the size limitation is based on the height of the controller that the holder retracts into.
I don't disagree with everything you said.

But when it comes to design - You give the consumer what they want instead of forcing them to seek out 3rd party companies to get what they want. That's how I see it.

Reactions: TheRock

DJI has said they will sell a tablet adapter. There are certainly plenty of other options.

Reactions: TheRock
Since the verticals that are part of the phone clamp are the antennas, I'm concerned about having an iPad (aka large metal sheet) so close to them. Does anyone with antenna knowledge share my concern about attenuation? At 2.4 GHz we're looking at a 12 cm wavelength.

it doesnt looks good, can anyone who got their MA2 can confirm maximum spread of the holder, please?

would you have a link by any chance? thanks
19AE43B4-69ED-456B-8A72-B314286FEED8.jpeg

Reactions: crosswired
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661