DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad Pro 12.9 2nd Gen with Mavic 2 Pro.

Fixitman1983

Reactions
Any thoughts on this. I’m getting a new iPad Pro 12.9 and was wondering if there are any compatibility issues or anything else I should be aware of. I want to use it as my controller and also for video editing.

Any thoughts on this. I’m getting a new iPad Pro 12.9 and was wondering if there are any compatibility issues or anything else I should be aware of. I want to use it as my controller and also for video editing.
I have the iPad 11 pro with a Mav Mount 3 and it works great also Lumafusion 2.0 App is a good editing program

Also purchase a good quality USB to USB c cable, I will check and see what brand I have and get back to ya

Reactions: Fixitman1983

I have the original 1st Gen iPad Pro 12.9 (cellular) and no issues. Only problem is getting a holder for it. For the life of me I couldn't find one, and I wasn't willing to spend $100+ on a holder. I gave up, and just got a cheap Samsung Tab 8" screen which is perfect for me along with a cheap holder. Been working great, much more portable for hikes, etc.

I've read before that there is no difference between HDMI cables.... other than the price !
That was true years ago but now with HDMI 2 and 4K that’s not true any longer. It’s definitely not true with USB C cable’s.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan