DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IPad Pro too big

Save your money. I did this and works great for the Mini 5. I used small screws and nuts as the Velcro wouldn’t stick. AND you don’t need a new cable.

I don’t have the mini. I have the ipad 7th version

Sometimes I'll fly with my ipad pro 11" and use PGYTech tablet holder from Amazon. They say it won't work with the 11" ipad version, but mine fits....and with a case and apple pencil too. It's stable, well balanced (with the configuration shown in photos), and will not fall/move out from holder when sideways or upside down (ipad facing the floor). The 3d printed holders place too much weight on the front side of the remote making it uncomfortable to hold for longer flight times.
This is the one I purchased: PGYTech Pad Holder

IMG_7406.JPGIMG_7407.JPG

So I have the Mavic air 2 eventually coming from DJI. I was looking at getting a new iPad that would good for flying and for work. Is the new iPad Pro too big? I know it’s subjective but is there an adaptor I can get for it to use with the new remote for the Mavic air 2?

Take a look at the MavMount at mavmount.com . They sell them for all the iPads. I have one on order for my MA2 and mini iPad.

Reactions: Bruno_with_M2P
Save your money. I did this and works great for the Mini 5. I used small screws and nuts as the Velcro wouldn’t stick. AND you don’t need a new cable.
I did the same :) . I use the Ipad 10.2 in i. What i did was use Gorilla glue to glue them together and cut one end to fit between the metal extender .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki