DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad question

Scooped

Reactions
I use an ipad 32gb wifi as my screen. I off load the video and pictures to the hard drive from the DJ GO 4 app. When I check ipad system it says the ipad is using 11gb of space but nothing in app. Any suggestions on how to clean the app

Are you saying your Go 4 app is using 11 GB or all the apps on the iPad are using 11 GB?

Just my DJI app is

Will check when I am off work. If it's on it will use up DJI app space? Sorry I am not very tech

If it is checked it will use space in the DJI app. This toggle is independent on each device you use. I use 4 different devices as a screen for my Mavic and had to toggle all of them to off. Also, your device must be connected to get an accurate setting on this one. The screenshot I took was without connecting to my bird, when I connect to it, this will revert to my unchecked setting.

Thanks a bunch. Much appreciated

Do you have “cache during video shooting” set to off?
View attachment 96485
I always have this turned off. I do not cache anything. I record on my memory card which I use to upload to my iMAC for further work. I don't want to use my 32GB of my iPad 9 inch up. Am I doing this right?

I always have this turned off. I do not cache anything. I record on my memory card which I use to upload to my iMAC for further work. I don't want to use my 32GB of my iPad 9 inch up. Am I doing this right?

Yes you are, the cache is useful if you want to be able to preview the images or video without having to transfer the data from the memory card but if you're working purely with the memory card then the cache is just going to waste space which will already be limited on a 32GB device.

Yes you are, the cache is useful if you want to be able to preview the images or video without having to transfer the data from the memory card but if you're working purely with the memory card then the cache is just going to waste space which will already be limited on a 32GB device.
Thanks for the confirmation...I finally am doing something right!

Thanks for the confirmation...I finally am doing something right!

I don’t think there is a wrong way. I have mine turned off on all my devices. I have an SD card reader for my apple devices so don’t feel the need to cache. Personal preference.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rle