DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ipad sun cover

Raybo

Reactions
Greetings;
I've tried a couple sun/glare shields but haven't been happy with them. Any recomendations on ones that work well?
Ray

Have you tried flat glare shields that attach to the screen or were you using hoods?

I was using a hood, not sure how well overlay sreens work.
Which hoods were you using? What didn't you like about them?

I was using a hood, not sure how well overlay sreens work.

I’ve tried both the anti glare screen film and then a hood on a mini 5. The screen film will mask fine details and it is difficult to judge focus. I abandoned it and now use a Pgytech hood. Much better.

If it weren't for the 2 pc Hoodman, I would have had to sell my MP2.
Admittedly it's a bit cumbersome, but it works fantastic.

Reactions: Roger_that
I use a Ipad mini and have yet to find any type of hood that works well. They all only seem to work marginally at best so I go for the one that's easiest to put on and take off. They are better than nothing but don't expect to find one that works well if its just the typical 3 sided kind.

Reactions: awsan5
Hoodman is overpriced...look at the PGYTECH hoods for ipad. I have the one for 9.7" tablets and it's perfect. Easy on and off with no cumbersome straps as it uses silicone bands to hold it firmly in place. I use only the first stage and it gives me plenty of shade.
I also have a hoodman for my mini iPad. It's ok but the hand opening is not big enough so hard to reach edge of screen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun