DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iphone 12 pro max fit on controller

flyhigh2

Reactions
Planning on getting an iPhone 12 pro max. Will this fit on the controller? I do want a bigger screen when flying my drone.

Planning on getting an iPhone 12 pro max. Will this fit on the controller? I do want a bigger screen when flying my drone.
The dimensions for max device size are in the manual.

An iPhone 11 Pro Max fits on the MA2 Controller (with case), the 12 Max is not significantly larger, so I think it might be a touch tighter fit perhaps, but will still work.

Many of the controllers can accomodate the iPad Mini's without an adapter.

Seriously? Bummer. Thanks for the correction. Do you think the Mini2's controller is the same as the MA2?

Exactly, though their are subtle differences.. And while they look virtually identical, and are both OccuSync 2, they are reportedly not interchangeable..

Not according to DJI and what I have read, check the Mavic Mini 2 FAQ, 3rd up from bottom of list: DJI Mini 2 - FAQ - DJI
"Yes. Update both the remote controller and the aircraft, and you can use normally after successfully linking the devices."
They both carry the same DJI Part number as well ;)

Not according to DJI and what I have read, check the Mavic Mini 2 FAQ, 3rd up from bottom of list: DJI Mini 2 - FAQ - DJI
"Yes. Update both the remote controller and the aircraft, and you can use normally after successfully linking the devices."
They both carry the same DJI Part number as well ;)
Interesting, course its all new and I've seen postings that say they are not, but it stands to reason that with appropriate firmware, they would be compatible.

However at the moment, it seems like lots of people are having issues with either the firmware or the software, and some are not. Still up in the air, whether its firmware or the App to me, but it seems like the IOS App version maybe relatively stable, and the Android version is giving users issues, I have not updated anything yet, I think I would like to see another update that would show more stability all the way around..

One thing for sure, postings need to specify if they are using Android or IOS as it does seem to make a difference.

I Pre-Order an iPhone 12 Pro Max and is arriving next Friday. I can test if fits well but i am pretty sure it will. The Galaxy Note S20 5G Ultra is bigger and fits.

I Pre-Order an iPhone 12 Pro Max and is arriving next Friday. I can test if fits well but i am pretty sure it will. The Galaxy Note S20 5G Ultra is bigger and fits.
How did it go with your iPhone 12 Pro Max and the MA2 controller? I’ve got the MA2, and it’s a tight fit with my iPhone 7. Would like to get first hand experience before I upgrade. Thank you!

How did it go with your iPhone 12 Pro Max and the MA2 controller? I’ve got the MA2, and it’s a tight fit with my iPhone 7. Would like to get first hand experience before I upgrade. Thank you!
Here is your answer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke