DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone 15 Pro Max

omahajoe

Reactions
I recently upgraded to an iPhone 15 Pro Max. It now has a USB C Connector. Now the cable that is part of my Mavic Air Pro 2 Controller will not let me connect to my iPhone. What do I do?

Now the cable that is part of my Mavic Air Pro 2 Controller will not let me connect to my iPhone
Do you mean the cable has the wrong connector on the end? If so, disconnect it and attach the proper cable.

Reactions: Sam36401
The Air 2 came with the RC-N1 controller and it had a set of connectors in the box with included a USB-C to USB-C connector as well as the USB-C to Lightning connector and a USB-C to Micro USB cable. I still have one of the USB-C to USB-C connectors from one of my old RC-N1s and it looks like it connects just fine on my iPhone 15 Pro.

I am not using RC-N1 controllers (I have two RC-N1s, RC Controller, with a RC Pro as my current controller) so short of upgrading the RC-N1 firmware to something more current and binding it to one of my drones I can't test it but it does appear to be a fully functional cable. It does connect my 15 Pro to my computer just fine.

I recently upgraded to an iPhone 15 Pro Max. It now has a USB C Connector. Now the cable that is part of my Mavic Air Pro 2 Controller will not let me connect to my iPhone. What do I do?
I think this is what you're looking for:

No, that cable is for the RC1A/RC1B controller. It has the Micro-AB connection on the left side.
The Air 2 comes with the RC-N1 (This one) USB-C connectors on this one.
View attachment 169396
Ah - that's even easier. You just need a USB-C to USB-C data cable. I use one like that with my Tripltek Android tablet with my RC-N1 controller.

Switch the cable. Easy fix.
Nope, it doesn't unfortunately .. I tried various (working on other devices) data cables with iPhone Pro max and Air 2S and no worky...
This is a compatablity issue

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne