DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone 7 and Newest Firmware Is an IPhone 7 compatible with the newest firmware for a Mavic 2 zoom?

Hudsonguy

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I found my old iPhone 7 and am considering making this my dedicated screen for my Mavic 2 zoom. Does anyone know if this phone is compatible with the newest hardware?

I think if it runs the DJI Go 4 app it will work fine, load up the app and try it. I had an ipad 4, 9.7" model which didn't run the app so I had to return it. So there is more than just the IOS version alone, it must have all the sensors required of the DJI app in order to run it. I now have an ipad mini 5 running IOS 12.2 and it works great.

Yes, compatible with every iPhone from 5S and up, according to the App Store.

I think if it runs the DJI Go 4 app it will work fine, load up the app and try it. I had an ipad 4, 9.7" model which didn't run the app so I had to return it. So there is more than just the IOS version alone, it must have all the sensors required of the DJI app in order to run it. I now have an ipad mini 5 running IOS 12.2 and it works great.
I have a couple of iPads-mini & iPad Pro 10.5. What sensors are you referring to?

All is well. The whole system worked just fine. I appreciate you guys. Thanks for all the help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO