DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone Battery time

djaco

Reactions
My iPhone 6s battery runs out after one flight with my Mavic Pro. I went to Apple and they claimed that the battery was in good health, and they noted that Litchi was using something like 88% of the processing power of the iPhone, and therefore the battery.
Does anyone use some kind of a split cable that can attach to the MP controller, and to an external battery pack?

My iPhone 6s battery runs out after one flight with my Mavic Pro. I went to Apple and they claimed that the battery was in good health, and they noted that Litchi was using something like 88% of the processing power of the iPhone, and therefore the battery.
Does anyone use some kind of a split cable that can attach to the MP controller, and to an external battery pack?
Hey Guys!
Use an external battery to the micro port on the controller and use a standard USB to lightening out the back of the controller to your iphone. In the control settings you can pass the power thru to your phone and both your controller and phone can have continuous power while flying as much as you want.
Enjoy and Have Fun
B

Reactions: Skylane and groux
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98