DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IPhone Screen inverted

Halli

Reactions
On my second outing with the MM my iPhone screen display was upside down.

Can anyone advise how I can correct this in future and perhaps tell me what it is wrong with my setup.

Thanks in anticipation.

Halli

Thanks to both Repaid1 and DHAirbus for the quick response.

Its an iPhone not an iPad I have. The rotation lock is off and I can’t rotate the phone round as the connector between the Controller and the iPhone isn’t long enough.

I do however think that the phone was probably not tilted when using and I’ll try that next time.

sorry if I’m being too thick and misinterpreting what you are trying to tell me!

Reactions: DHAirbus
Thanks to both Repaid1 and DHAirbus for the quick response.

Its an iPhone not an iPad I have. The rotation lock is off and I can’t rotate the phone round as the connector between the Controller and the iPhone isn’t long enough.

I do however think that the phone was probably not tilted when using and I’ll try that next time.

sorry if I’m being too thick and misinterpreting what you are trying to tell me!

I have an iPhone 11 and I constantly have problems with the screen not rotating correctly, or sometimes not at all. Not sure if there is a solution. I have no problemsd with my iPad.

Get it in landscape and then lock rotation,
Also cable should be in phone on right hand side, ie bottom of phone is to the right.

Get it in landscape and then lock rotation,
Also cable should be in phone on right hand side, ie bottom of phone is to the right.
Sorry, I must be suffering from too much festive fare today. The Lightening cable which comes with the MM is only about 2.5 inches long and the port on the controller is on the left hand side. There is no way that (looking down towards the controller) the iPhone can be placed in the controller with the bottom to the right.A2C8B67C-4BA5-4BE8-9F48-541228B7F066.jpeg

? apologies, I assumed it was a mm2 as I have, but your controller is ‘almost’ the same as my mavic pro and with the screen rotation ‘unlocked’ it should rotate anti-clockwise to be correct, any good?

Thanks to all those who took the time to help me.

In the end it wasn’t the screen lock/unlock which was the issue but the point that DHAirbus made about making sure the controller/phone was tilted.

Once I did this (as opposed to being horizontal), the screen rotated to the correct position.

On my second outing with the MM my iPhone screen display was upside down.

Can anyone advise how I can correct this in future and perhaps tell me what it is wrong with my setup.

Thanks in anticipation.

Halli
Watch this

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Thomas B
I have an iPhone 11 and I constantly have problems with the screen not rotating correctly, or sometimes not at all. Not sure if there is a solution. I have no problemsd with my iPad.
I have the iPhone 11 ProMax and have had the same issue at times. I powered down the MM and controller and restarted an all is well, dont know what the issue was but that worked for me

I have the iPhone 11 ProMax and have had the same issue at times. I powered down the MM and controller and restarted an all is well, dont know what the issue was but that worked for me
It’s all on You Tube guys!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_