DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Ireland tourism reel

Hi All,

I live in Cork Ireland and travelled a bit around Kerry and Galway in the last year

I put together a highlights reel of my travels.

Some of the clips were Air2S and some were Mavic 3 Pro (as i upgraded my drone a few months back)

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks Ro
Beautiful footage, nicely flown & edited. Video of the day in my opinion! Cheers 👍🏻

Hi All,

I live in Cork Ireland and travelled a bit around Kerry and Galway in the last year

I put together a highlights reel of my travels.

Some of the clips were Air2S and some were Mavic 3 Pro (as i upgraded my drone a few months back)

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks Ro
I really enjoyed the video with the sole exception of the transitions. It's only my personal preference, off course, but the quick cut or slide transitions are a bit jarring to my eyes. I, myself, prefer a cross/cut or fade out/in transition. The scenes were gorgeous, the flying perfect, and the music selection perfect. The Emerald Isle is aptly named and it certainly is a beautiful country.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: RonanCork
I really enjoyed the video with the sole exception of the transitions. It's only my personal preference, off course, but the quick cut or slide transitions are a bit jarring to my eyes. I, myself, prefer a cross/cut or fade out/in transition. The scenes were gorgeous, the flying perfect, and the music selection perfect. The Emerald Isle is aptly named and it certainly is a beautiful country.

Dale
Miami
Dale, I respectfully disagree. If you watch movies at the theater or on TV, the vast majority of transitions are straight cuts. Just my opinion though. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Enjoy your nice warm weather down there in Florida. 😎

Dale, I respectfully disagree. If you watch movies at the theater or on TV, the vast majority of transitions are straight cuts. Just my opinion though. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Enjoy your nice warm weather down there in Florida. 😎
As I said, "It's only my personal preference." The film was beautifully done. Many transitions were not just straight cuts, which are more common in a commercial film. And yes, our weather is warmer than up north, but cold for us.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keith Milligan