DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Irish Pilot & Podcaster

CaseyEire

Reactions
Hi all! Irish fitness/Heath podcaster and DjI pilot now!
bought a second hand Pro last month, sold it and ordered the new air 2. Going to be doing some mountain running and cycling with the active track function.
I’ve a few videos up on Instagram if Anyone interested! Training Thought & Truth
Thanks !

Last edited:
I'm no pro here, just my experience dealing with the Mini. The Mavic Pro have dual IMU and dual Compass vs single IMU and single Compass on the Air 2. To me, that's a downgrade as many had fly away when flying the mini due to compass calibration error. The DJI Fly App is also not as developed as the DJI Go 4, not VR glasses support yet & etc. Might want to wait a while before you "upgrade".

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I'm no pro here, just my experience dealing with the Mini. The Mavic Pro have dual IMU and dual Compass vs single IMU and single Compass on the Air 2. To me, that's a downgrade as many had fly away when flying the mini due to compass calibration error. The DJI Fly App is also not as developed as the DJI Go 4, not VR glasses support yet & etc. Might want to wait a while before you "upgrade".
Too late, I went onto the YouTube forums and asked the question if it would be worth switching and I was told the air 2 is way better. I hope that the updates outweigh the older model pro. Which was a solid drone!

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and helpful advice. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Friendly bunch on here! Looking forward to sharing our videos and photos from different parts of the world !

Hi all! Irish fitness/Heath podcaster and DjI pilot now!
bought a second hand Pro last month, sold it and ordered the new air 2. Going to be doing some mountain running and cycling with the active track function.
I’ve a few videos up on Instagram if Anyone interested! Training Thought & Truth
Thanks !
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2 when it arrives, anxiously awaiting mine too, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom