DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Irrefutable evidence that DJI favors Apple devices

Mine came in a box and all the words on the box were in English, clearly irrefutable evidence that DJI made it only for people who speak English :cool:

Reactions: Kilrah and Youser
When I received my MP Fly More package 13 months ago, and started to unpack everything, I was struck with the thought that the precision with which everything was boxed in those beautifully super tight fitting WHITE boxes, immediate made me wonder if DJI and Apple aren't in bed together. Only Apple packages things as nicely as DJI in boxes that almost seem like they were shrink wrapped they are so snug.
Of course, I could be wrong.
I've been wrong before, once
:D

I believe that Apple devices work best with the Mavic Pro. So to get the best experience out of the Mavic Pro they recommend Apple devices. Simple.

I believe that Apple devices work best with the Mavic Pro. So to get the best experience out of the Mavic Pro they recommend Apple devices. Simple.
That's strange. I believe that the Mavic works best with Android. I've never used it with an apple device. Therefore Android must be the best. You apple fanboys crack me up.

mountain, mole hill.
it annoys me when a small issue becomes an apple vs android debate which then descends to name calling.
Apple is still perceived as a quality brand, of course DJI wants to be seen as making quality products. iPhone and iPad are pretty standard, and easy for DJI to maintain compatibility. Android, you've got a few good quality brands and manufacturers and plenty of unknown low quality ones. Imagine calling DJI support that your smartphone, from some unknown manufacturer, couldn't connect to their drone. Where do they start to troubleshoot?

Reactions: MichiganMavic
If you had a new product and started selling in a country you’re not in, I’d certainly want to attach a Big name that everyone knows on My Brand. It kind of gives it some credibility that a Big name like Apple would allow their logos be used...
When they first came out, nobody knew the DJI Phantom series. Now, they are the “Apple” of the drone companies and when people think of drones, they think DJI. It worked[emoji6]

This is just a stupid thread, really, who cares whose cable is pre-installed. Apple is the single largest manufacture of smart phones, why wouldn’t DJI select Apple cable by default???

Nope, Samsung is by some margin. Apple is actually 3rd, behind Huawei.

In the USA, it might be mostly Apple...not Globally however.

DJI is Chinese. Android is by far the largest phone OS in China. Don't read anything into what cable is plugged in when you open the box.

Reactions: Dw911
I must also note on the phones that sell "the most"
The most popular ones are usually the ones the carriers offer for free.
Not everyone wants to pony up for the apple, or the high end androids.
I have used android devices, Iphones, and ipads on my Mavic. Apple, hands down is the most trouble free.

Which is better Family guy or American Dad?
Who cares, just a pointless no right answer discussion, bit like this thread, as long as what ever you use works and your happy, what does it matter what label is on the phone or tablet you use to fly your Mavic or written on the bloody box.

The funs in the flying and filming, not what make of screen your flying it on :)

Reactions: DeeCee
That's strange. I believe that the Mavic works best with Android. I've never used it with an apple device. Therefore Android must be the best. You apple fanboys crack me up.

Not a fan boy. Just going by experience and what people have been saying on this forum. Couldn't care less about who makes the devices I use as long as I am happy with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven