DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is 7.8" CrystalSky not compatible with Mavic?

I hope you're wrong. Not because I want to be mean, but because I want the smaller version to fit in the controller arms and not require some sort of bracket or plate or whatever to get it to work.

I'm going to try to be patient and try to wait until there is conclusive evidence before I purchase either. I'm willing to pay extra for the larger, higher brightness version but I want to be 100% sure it will work first. If not, I'll be equally as happy with the smaller version since it will save me some money.

I just know worrying as I do now with my S7edge takes a lot of the fun away and that has to change.

But again, I hope you're wrong, but for all the right reasons. [emoji482]
Rob

I'm willing as well... Another very good point with larger screen is a different layout for the DJI app... At least is like that on iPad version, it brings much more info in a much easier layout. I hope DJI does the same with larger CrystalSky...

Howdy Alex ROV, that does not make any logical sense to me; however the website states that only the 5.5 inch is compatible. Perhaps it has to do with the resolution, the 5.5 is 1080 while the larger ones have higher resolution. Poor decision in my opinion, I was planning on getting the large ultra bright model.

Check out Amazon, the other mounts available for the iPad should accommodate the larger display.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie