DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is Avata 2 best drone for INSIDE real estate videography?

The Avata 2 is great for the job, however if you're an FPV Pilot, it's not going to cut it. If you're just a real estate agent looking to just shoot your properties from the inside with a drone and don't want to bother with cumbersome Betaflight setup ,then the Avata 2 perfect, however if you're like me and love building/repairing FPV drones, I recommend looking into a Cinelog or similar from GepRC or iFlight, they have good Bind-And-Flys

Today I have adressed the biggest missing feature of my Avata 2 for flying within buildings or lost places: an illumination for both the position cameras and the main camera. I have seen ready-made but overpriced solutions for firefighters and so I made my own system.
I got two STARTRC Strobe Drone Lights (Amazon) and 3D-printed a clip-on attachment for them, one oriented downwards and the other oriented to the front side. Total weight is just 28 grams.
Just the extensive real world test during night or in a lost place is pending now.

View attachment 176261 View attachment 176260 View attachment 176262 View attachment 176263 View attachment 176264
In case you didn't already know, there are some inexpensive Avata lighting options widely available (not sure about your country) at different price points. I'm a big fan of the Rovyvonn lights:

In case you didn't already know, there are some inexpensive Avata lighting options widely available (not sure about your country) at different price points. I'm a big fan of the Rovyvonn lights:

Much more expensive than mine, I paid less than 50€ in total.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MavicMonster