DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is Drone Command worth it?

Range Aerial

Reactions
I've got a ticket to attend drone command live with the drone boss in Orlando this weekend. Has anyone attended and what are your thoughts?

I attended a 3 day program in Tampa about a year ago at a cost of $199 so if you got a free ticket then definitely go. It helped me select the Mavic 2 Pro and did answer a lot of newbie questions. A lot of the time is spent on developing your drone business plan and that's a good thing but they are there to sell you on their program and that's pricey. I didn't go for it and don't know anyone who did.

I attended a 3 day program in Tampa about a year ago at a cost of $199 so if you got a free ticket then definitely go. It helped me select the Mavic 2 Pro and did answer a lot of newbie questions. A lot of the time is spent on developing your drone business plan and that's a good thing but they are there to sell you on their program and that's pricey. I didn't go for it and don't know anyone who did.
Thanks.
Thanks, I'm attending the 3 day course in Orlando
Thanks for the reply. I'm heading to Orlando to attend three days of it. It was the same price $199
Is the VIP upgrade worth it? Its $99

Thanks.

Thanks, I'm attending the 3 day course in Orlando

Thanks for the reply. I'm heading to Orlando to attend three days of it. It was the same price $199
Is the VIP upgrade worth it? Its $99

I don't remember what that was, what are they telling you it includes?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro