Get the most from your Mavic
Join thousands of Mavic owners helping each other
Join Us Now

Is iOS 13.3.1 working well?

Reaction score
Before I update my iPad, wanted to check in to see if there's any reported issues. Thanks

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Only 1 way to find out. Tired of seeing the the red alert anyway. 😬
Didn't hurt a bit.Now if it stops raining here in the South I can fly with it tomorrow and see how that works. :)

Reaction score
Didn't hurt a bit.Now if it stops raining here in the South I can fly with it tomorrow and see how that works. :)
Ha...over here in the Sierras, the rain is needed, but none in sight. Good to know the .1 didn't tank anything.

Reactions: dirkclod

Fred Garvin

Reaction score
Keep an eye on MacRumors.....they cover releases very well. If there’s an issue, it’ll be posted within hours, sometimes minutes, of a release.

IOS 13.3.1 Release

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
No idea what it did but see nothing differant and use this pad for here when to lazy and sit at my desk on mac and to fly with. As far as reading in those blogs or whatever you call them I don’t. I have to see for myself. Like software and firmware updates.
Don’t mind being the guinea pig. 🥴

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Ha...over here in the Sierras, the rain is needed, but none in sight. Good to know the .1 didn't tank anything.
Boy I wish I could send you some, has been on and off for
over a week and we flooding. But is the way of the south
this time of year.

Reactions: Topo

Maviac

Reaction score
I’ve done dozens of flights with 13.3.1 and am now on 13.4 (beta). No problems with either of them. Can’t speak for older hardware - I upgrade my phone every 4 years so I’m on a new 11 pro (which I’ll have until 2023 or 24).

The only problem I’ve ever had with iOS updates was running an early beta of 13.0 over the summer. Lesson learned - not a good idea to use an initial beta of a new OS for anything critical: it overheated and crashed repeatedly with Go4. Later betas fixed the problem.

Reactions: Topo and dirkclod

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gilles