DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it a matter of trust ?

Long story short. I need a spark remote. And a gentleman on this forum is willing to sell me one for 50 dollars. Here’s where it gets complicated. I don’t have or want a pay pal account. He says that if I mail him the money [emoji383] as soon as he gets it he will send me the remote. I have had several of text messages with him and he seems like a honest person. But I don’t want to be out 50 dollars [emoji385] so what would you all do???

Get a PayPal account. It's easy. It's free. It's secure. I've had a Paypal account for about 2 decades. Fund it with a credit card so you get points. Your life will become dramatically easier with a PayPal account.

D

If you pay by Credit card, they will not help if you if under $100 and if you use a Debit card, it is your own money that you authorized so you would still lose out if it goes wrong.
However if you pay with PayPal and you are cheated they will refund whatever the amount is (assuming that you cannot resolve it yourselves). The safe way to buy things remotely - in this age.

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
Long story short. I need a spark remote. And a gentleman on this forum is willing to sell me one for 50 dollars. Here’s where it gets complicated. I don’t have or want a pay pal account. He says that if I mail him the money [emoji383] as soon as he gets it he will send me the remote. I have had several of text messages with him and he seems like a honest person. But I don’t want to be out 50 dollars [emoji385] so what would you all do???
I worked for PayPal for years. You can trust them and rest assured your information is safe. Unless you are trying to hide, there’s no reason not to have a PayPal account it you want to deal in the current environment.

Reactions: Platinum 4 ever
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga