DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it normal to lose the bypass option in obsticle avoidance in Cine Mode on Air 2S?

Bypass will come up when the props are running. When the props stop, then you lose the Bypass. I don't know why when you move the selector out of Cine mode and
then back on initial start up of the controller it (Bypass) disappears. Maybe DJI can fix this...

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I just noticed this as well, no bypass in Cine when props are not spinning. When I switch to NORMAL it reappears but is reset to stop instead of bypass. Switch it back to CINE, the bypass option is gone. Only Stop and Off are the two options.

Hello, I am new, like real new to this Sport/Hobby. I hope that one day I am as helpful to many of you people as you have been to me in catching up and reading your posts. I do have one question that I can't seem to find a solid answer for. In Cine mode what obstacle avoidance sensors are not active? I have noticed that my BYPASS has changed to STOP when I go to Cine mode but I also feel that some of the other sensors are disabled also. Please advise.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest