DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it work it???

Agree with the comment about SC better reliability in extreme temperature environments. It doesn't take much sun and heat for my iPhone 11 Pro Max to over-temp and shutdown. I went with a LifThor external mount on the SC with a FeelWorld 7" HDMI screen with 2200 nits. The additional screen is plenty big and has the option to repeat the control display with all the navigation or just the uncluttered camera view. Great setup for my needs.View attachment 100767

awesome

Reactions: LoganAir
I love my smart controller and I also run a lilliput 7inch monitor with the epson Bt35e glasses a little over kill my wife says but it is a sweet set up. All kidding aside I purchased it because it had good reviews a brighter screen didn't need a sunshade and my phone is free plus I dont have to lug extra gear so I thought lol.If I had to purchase all my gear again I'd probably pass on the lilliput screen keep the smart controller and the bt35e glasses
The monitor you mentioned is not very bright, it is only 500 NITS compared to the 2,200NITS of the Feel world monitor, so is not any better than an iPhone, just a bigger screen.

The monitor you mentioned is not very bright, it is only 500 NITS compared to the 2,200NITS of the Feel world monitor, so is not any better than an iPhone, just a bigger screen.
Ya I know it wasent a bad price when I bought it I run the 2 monitors and the epson bt35e so it's not that bad

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc