DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is my original, default filter/frame correct?

809UmUm

Reactions
Forgive the newbie question here, but I can't find an answer by searching anywhere. I'm brand new to drones and my first experience is the MA2. I tried a nd filter for the first time today and when I removed the original, default part to install the nd filter I noticed that it was just a frame with nothing in it.

I thought this was a plain, clear protective filter but mine is just an empty frame. Should there be anything in the frame?

Thanks for your help in advance :)

Reactions: hiflyer201
So is there a recommended cleaning method for the camera lens itself since it's exposed?

You have a sharp eye..I carefully removed that frame trying not to touch the lens for a really long time and didn't know that it was just a frame until someone posted it :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Don'tBingleIt!
You have a sharp eye..I carefully removed that frame trying not to touch the lens for a really long time and didn't know that it was just a frame until someone posted it :rolleyes:
Lol, I'm not so sure about that, I didn't notice it until I was putting it back on at the end of the day :rolleyes:

Reactions: hiflyer201
thanks for sharing!

Well I will be dipped in ... it IS empty! Can I blame my age-related eyesight? So I guess my next stop is to look for a clear filter. (I'll be laughing about this all day!)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simplefillus