DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the Mavic 3 already discontinued??

Less than two years and EOL. Not impressed.

The Mavic 3 is still listed on the DJI site as a factory refurb, currently out of stock, but the Fly More Combo version is in stock.

DJI is obviously following Apple's upgrade path. The current trajectory looks like a midterm upgrade every 1.5 year, and major upgrade every 3 years.

So in the next 18 months, we will have this:

Mavic3U.jpg

In another 3 years, we will have that:

Mavic4.jpg

Last edited:
All i know is that I am going to have a lot of Controllers , UGH
I think they would have sold out , so there going to push it with the Controller.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water, an Collect Controllers

• Haha
Reactions: SmilingOgre
On the DJI website the Mavic 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Classic are listed for sale but the original Mavic 3 is nowhere to be found. Is it already gone??
The Mavic 3 is still listed on the DJI website. In the top menu click Camera Drones | DJI Mavic and it's the third item. It's just no longer featured on the main page.

Reactions: Torque
DJI is obviously following Apple's upgrade path. The current trajectory looks like a midterm upgrade every 1.5 year, and major upgrade every 3 years.

So in the next 18 months, we will have this:

View attachment 163196

In another 3 years, we will have that:

View attachment 163197
Maybe the curve will e exponential instead of linear and in two years we'll see the Mavic 3 Spider Edition, with eight eyes.

Very nice Photoshop work, by the way.

Reactions: Oman
The Mavic 3 is still listed on the DJI website. In the top menu click Camera Drones | DJI Mavic and it's the third item. It's just no longer featured on the main page.

I followed the link that you provided and ultimately found only a DJI Mavic 3 advertisement which eventually ended in the DJI store. Perhaps I made a misstep along the way.

On the DJI website the Mavic 3 Pro and Mavic 3 Classic are listed for sale but the original Mavic 3 is nowhere to be found. Is it already gone??
I had read that the Mavic 3 (original) DJI has decided to cease production on this model.
Kinda explains why the price on the new Mavic 3 pro is just a hair higher than the original model.

I had found out from two different sites that DJI has decided to cease production on the Mavic 3 (original).
Kinda explains why the price of the Mavic 3 pro is just a little more than the original Mavic 3.

So if you use your refresh what do you get? Refreshed, repaired, cobbled or so solly?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard