DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a bag or case that fits an iPad mini 2, along with the drone, controller, and iPad mini adapter all together?

superfunkmojo

Reactions
Has anyone found a case or bag that works to transport your Mini 2 drone, controller, iPad mini adapter, and iPad all in the same bag or case? Bonus points if there is a case that allows you to keep your iPad mini 'installed' inside the adapter and controller to make it super easy to open up your bag and fly without having to fiddle with the adapter and iPad mini. Cheers!

I would take a look at camera bags / backpacks, they have adjustable compartments to help you arrange your equipment & come in all shapes and sizes so you should see something that will work for you.

Has anyone found a case or bag that works to transport your Mini 2 drone, controller, iPad mini adapter, and iPad all in the same bag or case? Bonus points if there is a case that allows you to keep your iPad mini 'installed' inside the adapter and controller to make it super easy to open up your bag and fly without having to fiddle with the adapter and iPad mini. Cheers!
I bought a small rubbermaid 14x10x7 container from Crappytire..Along with abit of foam and cardboard i can fit an ipad mini 5 mounted on the controller and mini 2 drone.I dont have to fold the drone :)..Total cost 8 bucks!

I bought one of these yesterday (6L version).

I can get my Mini2, the controller, batteries, Insta360 One R with the invisible selfie stick and mini tripod and batteries, Panasonic LUMIX TZ80, iPad, iphone, wallet, keys, memory cards etc, etc in.

It’s not much bigger than the fly more bag either.

This is what you need. Slim, safe, very good quality and cheap one. Carries iPad 10.2".

Adjustable compartments......

I just bought this case on Amazon for my Mini 2, controller, charger and mini Ipad 4 and everything fits great. This is a 2 layer case where the top layer with the drone pulls out then the lower section fits your mini Ipad.

The DJI bag my mini 2 came in does the trick. Holds everything except the mini 5. Check with DJI for a bag.

I bought this case by Lowepro and it fits my mini 2, controller, batteries in the charger a few spare things and cables and a charger for the cables. If you remove the panel on top you probably could put the IPad mini there. I use the Tripltek 7” Pro tablet and just strapped this pouch on the outside to carry it. It’s nice and small and portable.93906F75-78CC-48A2-9329-F612EF96CDF4.jpegFBD803E8-06E7-4792-9D14-9EBE694DD0D9.jpegB47F0BFA-0ABB-46DF-90F5-AA4537432549.jpeg

I bought one of these yesterday (6L version).

I can get my Mini2, the controller, batteries, Insta360 One R with the invisible selfie stick and mini tripod and batteries, Panasonic LUMIX TZ80, iPad, iphone, wallet, keys, memory cards etc, etc in.

It’s not much bigger than the fly more bag either.
Can't beat Peak Design bags. I'm a bit of a bag freak and these are my go to manufacturer. The quality is incredible.

Reactions: Lastrexking
Reactions: sikspy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots