DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a dedicated controller for the Mini?

At my age if I am going to use something to look at the telemetry readings I want it to where I can actually glance down and read it.
If it's postition that is the problem for you, these are actually quite good Tablet Phone Metal Holder Remote Control Bracket For DJI Mavic Zoom Drone Stable | eBay but unfortunately they are for the likes of the Mavic 2 Pro controller and although they do fit the mini's controller it's not quite a perfect fit ( the 'screen' surround sits up on the raised rim of one or other of the joystick surrounds).
I am waiting for this one For DJI Mavic Mini RC Tablet iPad Phone Bracket FPV Monitor Mount Stand Holder | eBay
for the mini

i would avoid anything older than an iPhone 8 if you have any plans to use DroneLink or Litchi or anything like that - my old drone phone was an iPhone 6 and Litchi gave me a hard time and DroneLink was definitely disappointed i didn't try a little harder ?

i'll probably use my 11pro when the next models are released, i've tried to untangle android phones that don't suck and work with DJI software for the MM and it's annoying - best option i could come up with was one of the down market pixels, but i couldn't tell if the performance would be sufficient on the ones i saw <$250

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead