DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a way to know the total number of flight hours?

Yes in your app - after you land, turn of Go4 app - then wait a few minutes open it again and when you see the 4 options at the bottom goto "ME" second from right on bottom - click on update flight logs - it will look like so - top right you see a little cloud with with an arrow inside that will update you flight logs:

Yes in your app - after you land, turn of Go4 app - then wait a few minutes open it again and when you see the 4 options at the bottom goto "ME" second from right on bottom - click on update flight logs - it will look like so - top right you see a little cloud with with an arrow inside that will update you flight logs:

View attachment 77555
Is this procedure applicable for Mavic Pro?

Does the log include flight time done with Litchi?

The DJI Go4 app only seems to log airtime whilst using that app. I don’t believe Litchi logs airtime unless there is something that I have not found in there.

Reactions: JAW
It is a very good practice to keep your own logged flight time. Apps like Kittyhawk can do that electronically. I keep a written logbook.

View attachment 77555
That will only show Go4 flights so if u used Litchi or other third party apps it won’t account for those sites.
Sites like Airdata will work with DJI and Litchi to capture logged flights but not from day 1.

Airdata records all flights. Very inexpensive

Does the log include flight time done with Litchi?
No. Litchi won’t update DJI. Since Litchi is third party and you shouldn’t have both GO4 and another flight control app running at the same time GO4 won’t record. If you have Airdata then you can upload flight data to it from GO4 or Litchi for that flight.
Airdata is fantastic!

I'm usually pessimistic when it comes to people and their talking like Captain Oblivious. The Mavic Pilots have honest questions and answers. Thanks to you all for your honesty, I have picked up a lot of knowledge....Top Tier Group

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike