DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a y spliter cable iPhone

Wowowee

Reactions
Well I was jus wondering, sometimes I fly, find my iphone6 50% charge, so flight time is one battery or get warning low battery while flying. the mp controller doesn't charge the phone. I wandering if there is such a cable , a y splitter, charges the phone while connected to mp controller.

Dont think this has been done with any success

... the mp controller doesn't charge the phone...
Have you tried unplugging the side cable from the RC and connecting your phone via USB cable? That should provide a charge.

Either ports will not charge the phone.. I think there is a reason for this, loss of power of rc controller and or rc link to mp.
That ebay, will probly work...

Either ports will not charge the phone.. I think there is a reason for this, loss of power of rc controller and or rc link to mp.
That ebay, will probly work...
It looks like the ebay one would. If you get it let us know how it works out!

Either ports will not charge the phone.. I think there is a reason for this, loss of power of rc controller and or rc link to mp...
I just noticed that there is no mention of what you are flying. I have a MP and my RC provides a charge to my tablet using the USB port.

Ah I c,
Dji advertise iphone(apple) on the box..hmmmm
But seem android is better..??

I remember reading some one was using a small power bank in his pocket plugged into top left micro usb port to charge while phone was plugged into bottom usb port, this way it wouldn't discharge the phone.

I have never had any luck using both USB ports on the rc at once. If even a bare cable is plugged into the side port the bottom one doesn’t work at all.

Reactions: Thomas B
I remember reading some one was using a small power bank in his pocket plugged into top left micro usb port to charge while phone was plugged into bottom usb port, this way it wouldn't discharge the phone.
Again that only works with android phones that charge from the remote.

But seem android is better..??
Many Android users who would want their device not to charge so as not to drain the remote that fast beg to differ...

Maybe just charge the phone before you fly, or get one of the iPhone cases that is a battery to feed it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro