DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is There an FAA Certification Verification Website?

Duncanc

Reactions
Has anyone been able to find a website that will be able to verify whether or not a person is a 107 pilot or not

I had to enter my certificate number to get it to work.

yes, location was entered.

That may have been the problem, depending on whether you selected the option to hide your address in the system when you registered. If so, your address will not be shown in the results, and if you add a location in the search fields then the search won't find you.

Ironically, the FAA Database is hit or miss and I can't find the reason. Some days I'm in it and some days I'm not.

Just a couple of weeks ago you could not find my name as an Airman (I was in the FAA Safety Rep side but that's a different DB). Literally the next night I used the same search credentials and I was found....

That may have been the problem, depending on whether you selected the option to hide your address in the system when you registered. If so, your address will not be shown in the results, and if you add a location in the search fields then the search won't find you.
I do, in fact, have my address hidden.

Ironically, the FAA Database is hit or miss and I can't find the reason. Some days I'm in it and some days I'm not.

Just a couple of weeks ago you could not find my name as an Airman (I was in the FAA Safety Rep side but that's a different DB). Literally the next night I used the same search credentials and I was found....

You are in the same category - you have your address withheld. So you show up under just your name, but if you add the state it doesn't find you.

You are in the same category - you have your address withheld. So you show up under just your name, but if you add the state it doesn't find you.

I fully understand that aspect but the exact same search criteria will return results or not on different days. Maybe it was during maintenance etc but we did it at a LIVE demonstration and it was comical.

Reactions: sar104
I fully understand that aspect but the exact same search criteria will return results or not on different days. Maybe it was during maintenance etc but we did it at a LIVE demonstration and it was comical.

Oh - fair enough. I haven't seen it fail in the last year or two, but it sounds like that happened.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23