DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there any reps from Master Airscrew here?

shutterup

Reactions
Weeks ago I emailed support about props that had developed a fault after 31 days purchased via the Amazon store, I couldn't request a replacement via Amazon as it was 31 days..... But my email has been totally ignored

Weeks ago I emailed support about props that had developed a fault after 31 days purchased via the Amazon store, I couldn't request a replacement via Amazon as it was 31 days..... But my email has been totally ignored

While anyone "could" be a member here without us actually knowing it, to my knowledge we do not have anyone affiliated with MA here on the forum. Your best bet would be to try and get a phone # and call them. They are a fairly large and well established company so odds are they will take good care of you but email may not be the best approach (technology can fail).

Here is a picture of my Air Screw prop. As you can see they have a slight bend in the end that's normal.

Attached to an MPP

Attachments

• Air screw prop 2_resize.JPG
    Air screw prop 2_resize.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 42
051c532bc68a657fd5a8ac9391635bea.jpg

I have 4 brand new ones here that have the same curve at the tip as the ones on my pro with over 100 flights . Nothing has changed

I wish they sold single replacement props.

Why? I always change ALL my props at the same time just to make sure they are evenly balanced from the factory.

So far since Dec. last year, I've only replaced them once when I misjudged a tree & clipped a few leaves. No harm to my MPP.

Even the props looked good but felt it better to have all props
balanced the same.

Why? I always change ALL my props at the same time just to make sure they are evenly balanced from the factory.

So far since Dec. last year, I've only replaced them once when I misjudged a tree & clipped a few leaves. No harm to my MPP.

balanced the same.
I don't know that I'd say the factory props are "all balanced" and they aren't "as a set". Due to the small size etc of these units I have never balanced a single prop assembly but the manufacturers are notorious for not properly balancing them before shipping them out. The larger the prop the more significant an out of balance prop becomes.

We replace as needed but if there is ANY question about it replace and toss. Remember the props are a Single Failure Point and not something you want to risk.

Reactions: OregonEd

balanced the same.
If I believed that they manufactured them in "balanced lots" I could see the logic but I seriously doubt it. My case is someone unique maybe but I purchased them and after one flight I made the mistake of landing off the pad in a spot on the ground that looked clean but the prop hit a weed stem and split the tip of the prop. Only one damaged and the set had been used in two flights. Not a huge deal to buy another set but I will always be one short of a complete back up set.

Reactions: shutterup
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito