DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this a worthy upgrade from a MP1?

adam3112

Reactions
I own a Mavic Pro 1 and thinking of selling it and buying 1 of these instead

Is the image quality on the Mini 2 better than that on the original Mavic Pro? I’m from the UK and with the new strict rules coming in to effect from Jan 2021 with drones over 250g, is this a good replacement and are there rules in the pipeline coming to the UK / EU which will eventually affect the Mini 2 also?

My concern is the new laws making it almost impossible to legally fly anywhere with the MP from next year and the Mini 2 on paper appears to be a good replacement. What are your thoughts?

I own a Mavic Pro 1 and thinking of selling it and buying 1 of these instead

Is the image quality on the Mini 2 better than that on the original Mavic Pro? I’m from the UK and with the new strict rules coming in to effect from Jan 2021 with drones over 250g, is this a good replacement and are there rules in the pipeline coming to the UK / EU which will eventually affect the Mini 2 also?

My concern is the new laws making it almost impossible to legally fly anywhere with the MP from next year and the Mini 2 on paper appears to be a good replacement. What are your thoughts?
you will have a two year transitional period which will mean that you will be able to fly your present drone under the same rules as you do now
the MM and the Mini2 will be able to fly with very little restrictions even after the two years is up ,obtaining the A2 CofC ,will mean that when the new C rated drones come on line, then it will mean that you will be able to reap the benefits of less airspace restrictions, and being able to fly closer to involved people in the new low speed mode that C rated drones will have

Reactions: adam3112
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msporting