DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this irresponsible ? Flying over and between people at a tourist site without permission.

It is irresponsible to photograph like this, whether it is with a drone or not (that was the question of the the title). However, if people would think a little about the titles they put on their videos, a lot of useless time would be saved by all. I don't get how the thing worked anyway, as I didn't see a pole attaching the camera to his head - I guess I am 'out of the picture' tech-wise.
To answer your other question, 'No, I don't want you to continue to post mundane pictures of your irresponsibility.'....or take them.
This comment brought to you by Preparation H

Reactions: Jeffm912
Not really sure of the point of this. If he asked " is it irresponsible to fly a drone over people", why would we think he's doing anything else? Of course what he "apparently" did is WRONG! IF he asked "what does it look like I'm doing", than that's a different story. Don't get it. Just my opinion.

I'm a 70-year old kid and am still learning life lessons. Life lesson learned from this video: another characteristic of the self-righteous...NO SENSE OF HUMOR!

This must have been at least as much fun creating as I had watching!

Question: Many who have gotten to know me start thinking that I'm an unbalanced old man. Seriously, I do have a slight vertigo issue from an old attack of Bells Palsy. I can ride a bicycle OK. Would I be able to ride that "suitcase" you were riding?

Reactions: BossOlive
Makes sense now....I would have thought people would have turned to look for a buzzing drone....I could not figure out why no one was looking. Sneaky.... very sneaky!

Reactions: Jeffm912
Misleading, you were not flying a Drone. And, it would be irresponsible If you actually were flying a Drone
0ver people at a tourist Site without permission. I spent a lot of useless time looking at the title, that caught my eye. It would be a good video to show, helping others see how irresponsible that would be to fly over people in narrow openings. A picture is worth a thousand words. Most people would not even notice, that no one looked up at it. Anyway my two cents.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev