DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Is this really the UK?

We have family down in Lostwithiel and Launceston but the furthest west I usually get is St Austell. Certainly makes my neck of the woods (Sussex) seem tame in comparison.
I don't know areas of Cornwall east of Truro/Newquay very well so I'll have to explore further afield with the drone. I tend to head west whenever I can. I'm based in Helston so not far for me to go. Definitely worth a trip down here if you visit your relatives.

Reactions: Pondhopper
Very pleased for you, there is nothing like living in a place of sheer beauty, compared to living in a concrete city or boring suburb. It makes every day a joy to be alive and you don't mind the weather changes, because it is always beautiful.

I was fortunate enough to live in the Austrian Alps for many years and the scenery was simply breathtakingly stunning. I cherish every day of all the years I lived there. Just wish drones had been invented back then.

I just stumbled upon your superb video of "When you find the perfect piece of music for a video" post from 2021. Loved it and this one. Keep up the great work and amazing it's all done with a Mini 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris Baish
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99