DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this the best Mavic Air Bag ?

David2111

Reactions
This is a Case Logic Backpack TBC411 for DSLR camera, there are a couple of good reviews of it on You tube. The question is would the "Air" fit into it and it does, beautifully. I don't know about everyone else, but I think the shoulder bag for the "Air" will do as a storage bag for bits and pieces, and that's it. Having used the Spark shoulder bag on a number of trips and being able to fit everything in (including prop guards) it was such a huge disappointment getting the Mavic Air shoulder bag, I have tangled up the shoulder strap every time I used it and the "Kangaroo pouch" for the prop guards is simply embarrasing. After the huge design effort to put together the Spark, you can tell that DJI's design resources were maxed out and the shoulder bag was pretty much an afterthought.

Anyway, I picked this up on Amazon for £25 and its brill. What makes it special is the "drawer" that drops out giving three storage pouches, one for batteries, one for the RC and one for the "Air". There are side pockets for spare props and the prop guards fit nicely into the top pocket. Its very neat, there is even a storage area for a tablet (up to 10") I believe.

064457qqvxpj6k4kpjxege.jpg

064515se6z1vf9gjm8fmre.jpg

064531pmeypc007ezcemex.jpg

064545vcx2cv0p5w3h3pbv.jpg

Batteries are in a LIPO bag in the left pocket, I had it on a field trip yesterday and today and it worked great. Flymore bag is history.

IMG_2757.JPGI also use a DSLR bag for my drone. They tend to be cheaper than dedicated drone bags and cases as well as better shaped and more comfy to carry.

Mine’s a Lowepro Flipside 200.

View attachment 31131I also use a DSLR bag for my drone. They tend to be cheaper than dedicated drone bags and cases as well as better shaped and more comfy to carry.

Mine’s a Lowepro Flipside 200.
Similar design, the case logic also has a storage compartment at the top and a "hidden" pocket in the back for a tablet up to about 10" size. Compared to the Flymore bag these things are great, so easy to use and carry.

Reactions: Pebbleheed

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661