DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this why drones aren't allowed in national parks?

And that is why we will be regulated into extinction..... The video actually made me a bit sick.

I hope that the authorities go out of their way to arrest and fine these idiots.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
And that is why we will be regulated into extinction..... The video actually made me a bit sick.

I hope that the authorities go out of their way to arrest and fine these idiots.
Relax. It's just a gator. They aren't going extinct. We hunt and kill them in Florida. They are eaten, stuffed, made into hand bags and boots, etc etc. They are a nuisance. They kill anything they can grab. Don't feel sorry for the stupid gator. I'm amazed it crushed and ate the battery though. Wierd.

If your gonna feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for the parents of this kid. He was eaten by one while at a Disney resort.

Also, feel sorry for all the pet owners who lose their dogs and cats every day when their pets decide to get a drink of water at the edge of the lake.

@cgmaxed.... I understand your point. I am not anti-gun. In fact I've killed my share of animals in the past though I no longer hunt. I realize gators are not going extinct and that we hunt them, eat them and wear them. I feel for anyone who loses a child, dog or cat in any way not excluding being a gator's lunch. The number of gators need to be controlled the same as any dangerous animal that exists alongside humans and causes a risk to life.

I just don't enjoy watching cruelty in action. It was bad enough that they got that close to the gator to allow it to eat the drone...... but then to laugh about it (something even I might have done in the moment before I realized everything that was happening) and to publish it to Tic Tok for views and laughs, that is where I draw my line.

Its these videos that will get us banned from the rest of the parks we can still fly in.

Youtube is full of Gator attacks on drones. Nothing new. Killing the darn things to keep the population down is a good thing. Didn't look like the battery bothered that bad boy one bit. Discovery channel hosts the Gator hunters almost every day on their channel. Seems to be a big sport down there to kill and brag about the days catch.

Regulators will find any reason to regulate, it's job security. Gators are like rats in NYC, they're everywhere and cause serious harm. I feel worse for the drone.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I live in south Louisiana and alligator hunting is a business. Gators have not been ‘endangered’ in decades. I live on the edge of a large swamp with a lot of alligators in it. One of those clowns on TV hunts this area ( he also owns an alligator farm and isn’t as dumb as he comes across on the show). Anyway, the state wildlife and fisheries dept issues tags for each alligator you are allowed to harvest. The gators tend to stay in the swamp, but occasionally one will come up closer. Below was taken in the street by my house. He’s about 6’ and didn’t like anyone walking up behind to take a pic.
I live in south Louisiana and alligator hunting is a business. Gators have not been ‘endangered’ in decades. I live on the edge of a large swamp with a lot of alligators in it. One of those clowns on TV hunts this area ( he also owns an alligator farm and isn’t as dumb as he comes across on the show). Anyway, the state wildlife and fisheries dept issues tags for each alligator you are allowed to harvest. The gators tend to stay in the swamp, but occasionally one will come up closer. Below was taken in the street by my house. He’s about 6’ and didn’t like anyone walking up behind to take a pic. 49A88273-2D04-4BE0-BFE5-8347B868BEA9.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d