DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Issue connecting iPad mini to controller

cavenger

Reactions
I continue to have problems getting a connection to my remote controller from my iPad. Today it made me some sunset shots. I cannot figure out why it won’t work sometimes. I am using a cable that came with my iPad and connecting it to the bottom. The only time I use the other port is to charge the controller so I never have a short cable plugged in unless I’m trying to test this issue.

Here is the thing, once it is connected, it’s fine, no disconnects until I power down the controller. Whenever I use the original small lightning cable, it connects immediately. I guess it’s the cable but the ipad charges fine. Anyone else seen this?

I continue to have problems getting a connection to my remote controller from my iPad. Today it made me some sunset shots. I cannot figure out why it won’t work sometimes. I am using a cable that came with my iPad and connecting it to the bottom. The only time I use the other port is to charge the controller so I never have a short cable plugged in unless I’m trying to test this issue.

Here is the thing, once it is connected, it’s fine, no disconnects until I power down the controller. Whenever I use the original small lightning cable, it connects immediately. I guess it’s the cable but the ipad charges fine. Anyone else seen this?
Looks like a cable issue to me. Lightning cables from apple are delicate at best! It's highly suggested that you purchase another cable! There are plenty online just for flying and connecting many devices. ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fly2pro