DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Issue with SD Card Access When Mavic Pro is Connected to Windows 10 Computer

JC_Wang

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I'm encountering an issue with my Mavic Pro drone when connecting it to my Windows 10 computer using the original USB cable that can connect to DJI Assistant 1.2.5. The problem is that when the drone is connected, the SD card cannot be accessed through the computer.

Here are some key details:

• The SD card can be formatted within Go4.
  • The SD card can store photos and videos and can also be read by the computer independently.
  • However, when the drone is connected to the computer, it only shows the drive icon but cannot be read.
On the other hand, the internal storage of the Mavic Pro can be successfully read when connected to the computer.

I've tried various troubleshooting steps, but I haven't been able to resolve this issue with the SD card access. If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has any suggestions on how to address it, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Hello everyone,

I'm encountering an issue with my Mavic Pro drone when connecting it to my Windows 10 computer using the original USB cable.
Rather than using a cable, accessing your image files is always faster and simpler if you pop the SD card, put it in a cheap USB adapter and put that in the computer.
i-4TqmjDk-S.jpg

Rather than using a cable, accessing your image files is always faster and simpler if you pop the SD card, put it in a cheap USB adapter and put that in the computer.
i-4TqmjDk-S.jpg
Thank you for the reply. I understand your suggestion, and it's a valid approach to my issue. However, I also want to ensure that the connection between the SD slot on the drone and the computer is in good condition.

On the other hand, the internal storage of the Mavic Pro can be successfully read when connected to the computer.
The Mavic Pro does not have internal storage unless you are referring to another model Mavic.

Reactions: JC_Wang
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13