DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

it got me

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
hi fellow forum members ,just to let you know ,that the dreaded covid has got me ,been feeling a bit under the weather since 2nd Jan, so decided to have the test yesterday ,came back positive ,so i am confined to barracks for a while ,no flying for me ,take care all of you

Ah balls. That’s rubbish news mate. Fingers crossed you’re not feeling too bad and make a speedy recovery. At least you can spend more time in the forum ?

Sorry to hear old man, get better and enjoy the Barracks confinement it won’t be too long.

Recently, I was confined for a while (both knees replaced). Couldn’t fly and instead worked on other hobby projects, was a blessing in disguise.

Get better old man, you’ll be out there in no time.

Paul

hi fellow forum members ,just to let you know ,that the dreaded covid has got me ,been feeling a bit under the weather since 2nd Jan, so decided to have the test yesterday ,came back positive ,so i am confined to barracks for a while ,no flying for me ,take care all of you
I had a bout of Covid early November, a few weeks of misery (pneumonia). I'm the same age as you, and back flying my drone, riding my bike and feeling great. I hope you have an easier time and great recovery.

thanks for all your kinds wishes ,i will do my best to beat it ,got a lot more flying to do yet

I hope you get better. I have been taking C, zinc, D plus a few others just to fight off anything come my way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929