DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

it got me

Time to binge watch some shows while recuperating.

Take care OMM and get well soon. ?

Reactions: old man mavic
Bad news for sure but you have a lot of friends here pulling for you. Any idea how you contracted the Virus? Keep us posted Old Man.

@Effects ,no idea really ,apparently the new strain of the virus in the UK and elsewhere ,is much more easily transmitted so unfortunately i must have got it maybe from the mail or a parcel as i have had a few parts being courier delivered for my wifes car lately ,thats all i can think of

hi fellow forum members ,just to let you know ,that the dreaded covid has got me ,been feeling a bit under the weather since 2nd Jan, so decided to have the test yesterday ,came back positive ,so i am confined to barracks for a while ,no flying for me ,take care all of you
Did you have the "new" mutated version? I was down in Nov with it, 5 days of fever 102-103, chills/rigors, anosmia. I would call it an extended version of the flu. Gave it to my daughter (fever for 3 days than OK) and wife (asymptomatic other than anosmia-of course the wives never get sick). My office manager ( I am a physician so I expected to get it) was asymptomatic carrier and gave it to 2 children, husband, mother, aunt and me. Her aunt dies from a pneumothorax after mech ventilation, everyone else ok. I would call that a super spreader event. She obtained it from a funeral. Hope your doing ok as most do!!
Take a flight out your window to make yourself feel better.

@E90RAW i think the biggest problem is that everyone seems to have it at differing levels of severity ,i started off with the runny nose, then a cough,then the flue like shakes and eventually loss of smell and taste ,now i just feel a few aches and pains, no cough, and no breathing issues yet ,

DO NOT tempt fate with comments about breathing issues etc. a daft sentiment I know but..........
thats why i added yet ,but i know what you mean ,say nothing is probably the best

Reactions: anotherlab
hi fellow forum members ,just to let you know ,that the dreaded covid has got me ,been feeling a bit under the weather since 2nd Jan, so decided to have the test yesterday ,came back positive ,so i am confined to barracks for a while ,no flying for me ,take care all of you

sad news. Hope you feeling better soon
cR

I hope you get better. I have been taking C, zinc, D plus a few others just to fight off anything come my way.
That has shown to be a good preventative for serious symptoms.
For vitamin D, sun exposure without sunscreen can also be a substitute. I think that's why my dad over 75 hasn't gotten sick though bloodbank showed he had antibodies. He's almost always outside. Until the last several months I too was outside much of the time. During the summer only my legs got burnt when I started wearing shorts.

Best wishes for a swift and uneventful recovery mate! From Western Australia.

I hope that it has now passed and you're back to full health, Sir.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada